I’m a huge fan of to-do lists. I write one every day, and they help me focus my energies on what I want to accomplish. I’m also a huge fan of world travel. So making a list of all the things I’d like to accomplish in my travel lifetime makes a lot of sense. Quite the motivator to look at this and see just how much I still need to see and do! Here is my ultimate travel to do list -Evan Kubitschek publisher of the travel blog expeditionevan.com
Ultimate Travel To Do List
1. Hike the Inca Trail, trekking under a full moon to arrive at the Sun Gate at sunrise.
2. Set foot on every continent.
3. Ride the Trans-Siberian Railroad.
4. Ride a motorcycle across China.
5. Go skydiving.
6. Go base jumping.
7. Organize another long-term biking trip.
8. Have an article published in a major travel publication.
9. Participate in Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
10. Go to a full moon rave in Thailand.
11. Go to Carnival in Rio, Brazil.
12. Learn how to surf.
13. Scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
14. Take a trip on a round-the-world ticket.
15. Become fluent in Spanish.
16. Become fluent in another language besides Spanish.
17. Ride a motorcycle from Alaska to Chile on the Pan-American Highway.
18. Visit the Blue Grotto in Capri, Italy.
19. Dive the Blue Hole in Belize.
20. Get my Divemaster certification.
21. Visit the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt.
22. See the Aurora Borealis.
23. Go heli-snowboarding.
24. Go on an extended sailing trip.
25. Attend Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.
26. Attend the Burning Man festival in the Black Rock Desert, Nevada.
27. Take an extended backpacking trip through Southeast Asia.
28. See Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
29. Live long-term in another foreign country besides Argentina.
30. Attend a World Cup final.
31. Spend at least two weeks in the Amazon Rainforest.
32. Snowboard in the Swiss Alps.
33. Try hang-gliding.
34. Keep a photographic journal of all my travels.
35. Fill up my entire travel dollar.
36. Visit the ancient temple of Petra in Jordan (Indiana Jones!)
37. See the Abu Simbel temples in Egypt.
38. See the temple of Karnak in Egypt.
39. Visit the Itsukushima Shrine in Japan.
40. Catch a Liverpool home game.
41. See a live volcano erupt.
42. Build a successful travel blog.
43. Completely fill my passport with places.
44. Find a beach to lounge on that has less than 5 people on it the whole day.
45. Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Louisiana.
46. Attend a Euro Cup final.
47. Take a long-term backpacking trip through Eastern Europe.
48. Drink a Hemingway daiquiri in Cuba.
49. Visit Easter Island.
50. Visit the Cave of Crystals in Naica, Mexico.
Plan a trip of a lifetime! You can research thousands of flight combinations to
create one-of-a-kind routes for your next round-the-world trip.
What is at the top of your travel to-do list?
Just add the first destination and then click the places you most want to visit!
Looking for the Best Airfare & Hotel Deals?
Read More Tips to Inspire You to Travel
The Ultimate Travel To Do List
52 Reasons to Visit Indonesia
52 Things To Do in Buenos Aires
52 Reasons to Visit Macedonia and Insider Travel Tips
Where do you want to visit most? What kind of travel experiences do you want to have? Have you ever thought of staying in a treehouse or exploring the idea of a liveaboard? Share in the comments below.
travel to do list 260 0.76 0.16