Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my travel site.
I’m always happy to get questions from readers, but because of the volume of emails I receive, I don’t have the time to respond to everyone immediately. Because of my travel schedule, I am often times on the road for days or weeks at a time. But, rest assured, you should hear from me eventually!
Tip! I do give priority to my email subscribers. Sign up below and reply to my welcome email with your questions/comments for a faster reply.
I also have a few guidelines. While I hate to restrict email and the help we I offer, it’s just too hard to keep up with the influx of messages. So, below are a few resources that might help.
1. If you are looking for general destination information, please visit my destination guides or use the search bar on the top right of the navigation bar.
2. If you’re looking to inquire about having me on press trips, sponsored tours, doing brand partnerships, and the like, please contact me directly at alexa at 52perfectdays.com.
3. If you’re interested in writing a guest post for me, check out this post (and please read & follow all the steps accordingly).
4. 52 Perfect Days is a popular 14-year-old travel blog that inspires readers to travel by sharing my adventures as well as a few guest blogger’s stories, helpful travel tips, packing lists, beautiful photography, and a few videos along the way. Alexa is available to work on professional photography, and content creation projects with both brands and destinations.
5. I don’t do any link insertions. Please don’t email with this request.
Remember to take a look at my About Me page, as I may have already answered your questions there.