Address: 1001 SW Broadway
Phone: (800)551-0011, (503)241-4100
# of Rooms: 150
Room Rates: $199-$249 double; $249-$1,000 suite.
Children under 13 stay free in parent’s room
Credit Cards: AE, DC, DISC, MC, V
Amenities: A/C, TV, dataport, minibar, coffeemaker,
hair dryer, iron, high-speed Internet access
Pets: Yes. $35
The four diamand award Heathman Hotel is celebrated for its art of service, The Heathman Hotel offers an inspiring blend of natural elegance and modern lifestyle. Experience the luxurious flair at destinations in the cultural and financial district of Portland, Oregon and in Kirkland, Washington, a waterfront community located on the Eastside of Seattle. We invite you to embrace the art of hospitality in the Pacific Northwest.
One of the “World’s Best Places to Stay” says Conde Nast Traveler. One of the “500 Best Hotels in the World” according to Travel +Leisure’s most recent 2009 awards. AAA has awarded it 4 Diamonds for 24 consecutive years. The acclaimed Heathman Hotel is situated downtown in the heart of Portland, Oregon’s Financial and Cultural Districts. This sophisticated boutique hotel offers luxurious accommodations and award-winning service – a refreshing blend of Portland history and modern hospitality. From its renowned Heathman Restaurant with Chef Philippe Boulot, a James Beard Award for Excellence winner, to its remarkable art collection, The Heathman Hotel is a Portland landmark, a place “Where Service is Still an Art.”
* Downtown Portland Hotel. The Heathman is adjacent to the Portland Center for the Performing Arts and the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and just steps away from the Portland Art Museum, the Oregon Historical Society Museum, Nordstrom’s, Macy’s downtown flagship store, Tiffany’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, Mario’s, Powell’s Books, Pioneer Place, and the fashionable and fun Pearl District. The Keller Auditorium, trendy Northwest 23rd District, the Rose Garden and Convention Center are just a minutes away.
* Portland’s Luxury Living Rooms. Relax in one of the Hotel’s 150 luxurious guestrooms or suites located in the heart of Portland’s Financial and Cultural District. Accommodations are the epitome of historic charm enhanced by an array of modern amenities including, a recently completed 4 million dollar landfill-free "green" restoration. Your overnight stay also includes The Heathman exclusive “Art of Sleep Menu”; choose a TempurPedic, European Pillow-top or European Feather-top bed. Enjoy complimentary amenities such as high-speed internet access, Peet’s French press coffee/loose-leaf tea service, MP3 compatible sound system, complimentary local telephone calls and twice daily maid service.
* Portland’s Unique Boutique Hotel. Whether visiting for business or pleasure, The Heathman Hotel delivers unparalleled elegance and exceptional service including your Personal Concierge, complimentary business center, high speed and wireless internet, fitness suite, meeting and event facilities – all surrounded by a world-class art collection and a unique cataloged guest lending library of 2000 titles, each signed by the author who too enjoyed an unforgettable stay in Portland at The Heathman Hotel. In an exclusive partnership with Powell’s Books, The Heathman Hotel now offers you the chance to cozy up for an evening of relaxation and reading by enjoying our "Books by Your Bedside" package. This imaginative and delightful package gives you the opportunity to escape to a world of drama, action, comedy or romance – while enjoying a book written by an author that has stayed in the same hotel and quite possibly the same room as you.
* Downtown Portland Wining & Dining. Indulge in exquisitely prepared cuisine, an excellent selection of wines and impeccable service at The Heathman Hotel’s award-winning Heathman Restaurant. Enjoy live jazz Wednesday through Saturday, Executive Chef Phillippe Boulot’s seasonal High Tea in the relaxing Tea Court or happy hour in the Marble Bar.
* Portland’s Landmark Meeting & Event Hotel. An icon of Portland’s Financial and Cultural Districts, the Heathman Hotel is the ideal destination for meetings, events, conferences, banquets and gala affairs. We can accommodate 10 to 150 people in one of our eight private dining meeting rooms. From intimate gatherings, to meetings and grand celebrations, The Heathman Hotel, Portland’s premier luxury boutique hotel is the ideal choice for staying in Portland.
Click here for more information about the Heathman Hotel.