Address: 1022 SW Stark Street, Portland OR 97205
Reservations: 503.228.2277 or email@example.com
Become a Fan on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
# of Rooms: 95
Room Rates: $95 to $250 most rooms under $140
Credit Cards: All major cards accepted
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Pet friendly.
- Street car/MAX lines outside.
- Original, local artwork in each room.
- Vintage, unique, and re-purposed furnishings
- Free Swobo bike rental.
- Photo booth.
- Complimentary business mezzanine lounge with Mac laptops.
- Stumptown Coffee, Clyde Common, and Kenny & Zukes
- One block from Powell’s Books in the Pearl.
Parking: $20 / night
Pets: Dogs, yes. Snakes, no.
Each room in the Ace is unique and inspiring. The New York Times called it "The country’s most original new hotel." Connected to Stumptown coffee shop and Clyde Common restaurant, Ace Portland has become a community center as much as an attraction for visitors. It’s a design aesthetic that mixes uncluttered comfort with a bohemian vibe. Ask the front desk staff for suggestions in local music, independent cinema, and the art scene — they’ll steer toward Portland’s thriving, inspired culture.
Local art in all guest rooms
- Return to the Portland City Guide
- Click here to find out how to list your hotel in the Portland City Guide.